- 38ft x 12ft Victory Laverne, 2010 model
- 2 bedroom, 6 berth home
- Centrally heated, double glazed
- Fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas oven and hob
- Open plan lounge with Sony TV, integrated electric fire, free standing sofa with two matching chairs and footstools, dining table and chairs
- One double bedroom with en suite shower/toilet, one twin bedded room
- Additional bathroom with shower
- Bespoke full size balcony and steps, skirting all around home
- Large private gravel driveway for two cars
- 8 years left on lease from June 2020
- Ground rent £3000.00 plus VAT per year payable from April
- 12 month site licence
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The on-site facilities include a site shop for all the essentials, a family restaurant and bar, as well as a large children’s play area.
The location is quiet and rural with stunning countryside surrounding the park taking in panoramic views toward St Agnes Beacon and the north coast.
The location provides extremely easy access to both north and south coasts as well as the A30.
The popular towns of Falmouth and St Ives are situated less than 10 miles away with Redruth town centre approximately 2 miles away which also benefits from the Mainline railway from Penzance to London Paddington.