Our facilities are designed so you’ll have a comfortable and relaxing stay with us.
- You’ll find all the essentials in our campsite shop (Open between mid July and the end of August).
- Forget the cooking and join us in our popular campsite restaurant. You’re on holiday after all. Or make use of our takeaway.
- Relax in our popular bar or enjoy a warm summer evening outside on the terrace with your favourite drink. Or go all Cornish with a glass of Cornish beer or Gin (choose your flavour!). (Our bar and restaurant are open between May and September during peak periods.)
- Your children will love our play park and games field. And you’ll love that you can keep an eye on them, while they play, from our bar terrace.
Enjoy 5-Star convenience and luxury on your camping holiday
- Enjoy a piping hot shower after a restful sleep on our tranquil family campsite.
- No toilet block horrors GUARANTEED! Our 3 toilet and shower blocks are kept spotlessly clean by our hardworking team.
- We have a wheel chair friendly shower and toilet room.
- You shouldn’t have to be a weightlifter to carry water to your pitch. Every fully serviced pitch has its own drinking water tap, and you’ll find a tap close to your pitch in our grass Premier Fields.
- No need to go off site to wash your clothes with of our onsite launderette. And you’ll find wetsuit washdown areas, as well as chemical and motorhome disposal points too
- After a tiring drive to Cornwall, its time to start relaxing. Let us tow your caravan to your pitch and site it with our on-site 4x4 for just an extra £8.
- Give your caravan some TLC with our washdown service (£40). We’ll check your tyre pressure and grease your van’s hitch and legs too (£25).
- Visit Cornwall a lot? Store & Stay frees you from the hassles of long distance towing. Store your caravan with us and and it’ll be waiting on a pitch for you on arrival. Call for details.
The toilet and shower cleanliness was probably one of the best I have used.
A total credit to yourself and the staff, my wife and I will definitely be back. Mr Hosey from Bridgend
Really nice to have a tap, and grey waste drain on the pitch, usually only get those treats on a more expensive pitch. Mrs Heather From West Sussex
Excellent toilet block (everything worked and was clean, plenty of hot water).
Quality washing up facilities too. Mrs Ballard from Wiltshire